Central Coast Monster Skate Park Contest Series
Templeton is a proud participant in the Central Coast Monster Skate Contest Series, which has been running amateur skateboard competitions at parks all over SLO County since 2004! For more information, check out the Monster Website.
Skate Park Hours
Monitored on Friday, Saturday, Sunday only.
TEMPLETON COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
SKATE PARK RULES
HOURS OF OPERATION: 9AM – SUNSET (or as posted)
- All rules regarding the Skate Park shall include, but are not limited to, the Skate Park, Parking Lot area, Spectator area and other surrounding areas of the Skate Park.
- The Skate Park is for Skateboards, In-Line Skates, Roller Skates, Bikes & Scooters, only. All other uses are prohibited.
- The Skate Park is UNSUPERVISED. All persons using the Skate Park do so at their own risk.
- Pursuant to California Health and Safety Code 115800 and California Government Code Section 831.7 - Skateboarding, Rollerblading, Biking and Scootering are deemed by the State of California to be hazardous recreational activities and Templeton Community Services District will not be liable for injuries incurred by persons participating in any such hazardous recreational activities in the Skate Park facility.
- Designated session times are for safety purposes. All groups are required to use the park during the appropriate sessions.
- All users must ride safely at all times and avoid collisions with others. Fighting or other aggressive, disruptive or rude behavior will result in ejection from the Skate Park.
- Wear the appropriate safety gear! Helmets, elbow and knee pads, shirts and shoes shall be worn at all times in the Skate Park.
- All safety gear/equipment must be in good condition and must not damage the park or its structures.
- All children 12 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- No food or drink in the Skate Park.
- No pets inside the Skate Park. Pets outside of the Skate Park must be on a leash.
- No person shall litter in the Skate Park or surrounding areas. All persons using the area must place all trash in receptacles provided by the District.
- All forms of graffiti, tagging or other means of defacing District property is strictly prohibited. Such activity will result in closure of the facility until it can be cleaned and/or repaired. Violators will be ejected and will not be permitted back to the Skate Park and will be turned in to the authorities. Report any damage to Templeton CSD Recreation Department at 805-434-4909.
- Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking, Weapons and Profanity (includes music) are prohibited in the Skate Park and surrounding areas, including the parking lot and spectator area. THIS IS A DRUG FREE, ALCOHOL FREE, AND SMOKE FREE ZONE
- Items, including but not limited to benches, tables, wood materials or other objects used as ramps or jumps are not allowed in the park. Modifications to the park are strictly prohibited. Absolutely no additional ramps or objects shall be brought into the park.
- All BMX bicycles are required to have adequately covered, padded or plastic pegs.
- The Templeton Community Services District reserves the right to change the Skate Park schedule as necessary and without notice.